Whether you are exploring the city with friends or hoping to take some much needed “me time,” Alexandria has everything you need to enjoy your stay.
- Explore the city by bike with Port City Brewing Co. or Unlimited Biking
- Restore and rejuvenate with yoga, massages and more at Your Life Energy Holistic Center
- Curl up with a good book at Saint Elmo’s Coffee Pub, Misha’s Coffee or Dolci Gelato and Coffee
- Shop until you drop at any number of boutiques and shops
- Check out the nightlife scene by catching a show at the legendary Birchmere Music Hall, cutting a rug at Nick’s Country Western Nightclub, or sipping something speakeasy-style at PX Lounge
Weddings strike the romantic chords of our hearts. Use this trip as a chance to celebrate your love in the “#1 Most Romantic City in the U.S.,” as ranked by Amazon.
- Treat yourself to a couple’s spa day at Kimpton’s Lorien Spa
- Check out our ultra-romantic date ideas
- Challenge each other to a game of mini golf at Cameron Run Regional Park
- Say “Cheers” at the 2016 Small Brewing Company of the Year, Port City Brewing Co.
- For fancier fare, try La Bergerie, voted one of the most romantic by locals
- Hop aboard the Dandy Cruise Ship for an enchanting dinner on the water
- Say “argh, mateys!” on the Pirates on the Potomac cruise
- Play all day in the sun with water parks, batting cages, golf and more at Cameron Run Regional Park
- Ignite your imagination at Hooray for Books
- Make discoveries at the Alexandria Archaeology Museum, Alexandria Black History Museum or on a colonial scavenger hunt