Alexandria, VA Farmers Markets
Alexandria, VA’s farmers markets are a celebration of farmers, artisans and community spirit.
- Old Town Farmers Market in bustling Market Square on Saturdays is thought to be one of the nation’s oldest continually operating farmers markets in one location.
- Del Ray Market is open Saturdays year-round at East Oxford and Mount Vernon Avenue.
- The pet-friendly West End market draws visitors and locals on Sundays.
- The Sunday Four Mile Run Farmers Market in Arlandria runs year-round.
- The Old Town North Farmers Market will temporarily take place on Sundays at Montgomery Park, before returning to Thursdays after March 20, 2022.
Whether you’re hungry, souvenir shopping or just enjoying the weather, Alexandria farmers markets promise everything from locally roasted coffee and pressed juices to farm-fresh produce, baked goods, art, jewelry and more.
The Del Ray Market is producer grown, with fresh vegetables and fruits in season. All year round, this market offers...
Saturdays, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. Year Round Corner of East Oxford & Mount Vernon Avenues Alexandria, Virginia
As part of an overall vision to expand and improve Four Mile Run Park, the Four Mile Run Farmers and...
4109 Mount Vernon Avenue Alexandria, Virginia
The Old Town North Farmers’ Market is committed to supporting local family farms. Visit our website for hours and a...
901 N. Royal Street Alexandria, Virginia
This self-taught American folk artist portrays scenes from Alexandria and Washington, D.C. Patricia Palermino’s book about Alex, the unofficial mascot...
Saturday Farmer's Market 301 King Street (In front of the fountain) Alexandria, Virginia
Loved by families with children and pets, the West End Farmers Market offers an array of local, seasonal fruit and...
Sundays, 8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. (May - Nov.) 4800 Brenman Park Drive Alexandria, Virginia
People who come to Alexandria on Saturday mornings find themselves in a busy plaza where local farmers and artists have...
301 King Street Alexandria, Virginia