January 9, 2023
Rebecca Doser, [email protected] or 703-652-5363
Claire Mouledoux, [email protected] or 703-652-5367
Alexandria Restaurant Week Returns with $25, $35 and $45 Prix Fixe Menu Offerings
Nearly 80 Restaurants to Participate January 20-29, 2023
Alexandria, VA—For 10 days and two weekends, nearly 80 restaurants in Alexandria, Virginia, will offer a $25, $35 or $45 per person prix fixe dinner during Alexandria Restaurant Week, January 20-29, 2023. Special menus are available in-person at all participating restaurants with a pricing structure reflecting Alexandria’s spectrum of offerings from fast casual to fine dining. The online menu book makes it easy to browse delicious selections from special menus to satisfy every craving.
Explore what first-time Restaurant Week participants have to offer, from the elevated yet inviting atmosphere of recently opened 1799 Prime Steak & Seafood to the Mediterranean-infused flavors at Vaso’s Kitchen, alongside Indian-Chinese fare at Indochen’s Cameron Station location and new King Street outpost. Plus, warm up on heated patios at Augie’s Mussel House, Lena’s Wood-Fired Pizza & Tap and more.
Alexandria Restaurant Week showcases the inventiveness of local chefs in neighborhoods throughout the city, including Old Town, Del Ray, Carlyle and Eisenhower, and the West End.
View our menu flip-book and explore participating restaurants at AlexandriaRestaurantWeek.com.
Alexandria Restaurant Week Menu Highlights:
• Find a new favorite when you visit Old Town’s recently opened 1799 Prime Steak & Seafood, offering a $35-for-one menu with entrees including savory shrimp and grits and luscious seafood linguine.
• Head to recently reopened Vermilion for a $45-for-one menu featuring elevated items including brussels sprouts with honey and chili vinaigrette, risotto with black truffle and wine-poached pear strudel.
• Hightail it to Barkhaus, located between Del Ray and Potomac Yard, for a $25 per person menu that includes the option to add a homemade doggie treat like a “fruit barkfait.”
• At Delia’s in Carlyle, linger over a $45 per person menu including Prince Edward Island mussels, seafood arrabiatta and veal parmigiana.
• In Del Ray, warm up from the inside out at Elo’s Italian, with a $35-for-one menu featuring crowd-pleasers such as garlic focaccia bread, spaghetti pomodoro and bombolini to top it off.
• Northside 10 boasts the perfect $35 dinner to savor while watching a big game at the Arlandria neighborhood favorite, with options including mac and cheese fritters and mustard barbecued salmon.
• In the West End, Shooter McGee’s $35 dinner menu offers hearty entrees including cider pork chops, shrimp Florentine pasta and bistro steak, alongside tempting apps and dessert.
WHAT: Alexandria Restaurant Week
WHEN: 10 days and 2 weekends, January 20-29, 2023
WHERE: Neighborhoods throughout Alexandria, Virginia, including Old Town, Del Ray, Carlyle and Eisenhower
and the West End
HOW: $25, $35 or $45 prix fixe dinner for one person
ABOUT ALEXANDRIA RESTAURANT WEEK
Alexandria Restaurant Week was launched in 2009 by Visit Alexandria and has since been a favorite amongst patrons and restaurateurs, occurring biannually in the winter and summer. In addition to serving as an economic driver for Alexandria restaurants, Alexandria Restaurant Week bolsters the city’s reputation as a culinary destination.
ABOUT ALEXANDRIA, VA
Recognized by Travel + Leisure among the Best Places to Travel in 2023 and Best Cities in the U.S. 2022 and voted a Condé Nast Traveler Top 5 Best Small City in the U.S. 2022, Alexandria is a welcoming weekend escape on the Potomac River, minutes from Washington, D.C. Founded in 1749 and boasting the nation’s third oldest historic district, Alexandria hums with a cosmopolitan feel. Stroll Old Town Alexandria’s King Street mile to find more than 200 independent restaurants and boutiques plus intimate historic museums and new happenings at the waterfront. Explore vibrant neighborhoods beyond Old Town, trace George Washington and the Founding Fathers’ footsteps and follow the stories of Black Americans who shaped the history of Alexandria and the United States.
Connect with us!
# # #