- Unique interactive learning methods tested in corporate settings and on battlefields empowers teams to think differently and encourages leaders to go beyond the whiteboard.
- Custom-tailored programs including highly interactive, hands-on leadership development and teambuilding that uses 21st century technology to teach problem solving.
- Immersive training programs ranging from half-day learning experiences to week-long “Innovation Boot Camps,’” to after-hours engagements such as “Wine and Welding” that are both educational and fun.
- Spacious 3,600 SF industrial event space for board meetings, strategic retreats, private receptions and more.
- Largest room capacity accommodates up to 200 theater style.
From Our Partners
Push the boundaries of what your people can learn and build with veteran-owned science and engineering consulting group Building Momentum and their highly interactive approach to leadership development. Engage in 21st century hands-on technology solutions, training and teambuilding designed to guide, empower and effectively solve urgent problems. Offerings include:
See some of the companies that have benefited from the partners of The Leadership Collection at Alexandria™:
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- Bank of America
- Booz Allen Hamilton Central Intelligence Agency
- Executive Women in Government
- Exxon Mobil
- General Mills
- National War College
- Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation
- U.S. Marine Corps