Prince of Wales House
- Old Town Alexandria, Virginia
Built in 1780 by Captain John Harper, Prince of Wales House exhibits all the artistry and craftsmanship of homes of that era. Located between Prince Street and Wales Alley, it’s among a collection of centuries-old residences nicknamed Captain’s Row.
Prince of Wales House features:
- Four spacious bedrooms with luxury bedding; 3.5 bathrooms
- Contemporary, well-equipped kitchen with a gas stove, oven, Subzero refrigerator, and new microwave
- High-end coffee setup with a Nespresso machine, including a milk frother, and all the fixings
- Impressive formal dining room – includes everything needed for entertaining, from place settings to serving dishes
- High-speed internet, Wi-Fi enabled printer, flat-screen TVs with Rokus (living room, master bedroom, and library/guest room), Alexa virtual assistants throughout the home
- Outdoor patio with seating and gas grill
This Federal townhouse puts you just one block from the waterfront and one block from bustling King Street, lined with popular shops and restaurants.