Morrison House Old Town Alexandria, Autograph Collection
- 116 S. Alfred Street Alexandria, Virginia
You want your Alexandria wedding event to be a special and memorable occasion – and so do we. Named one of the “Best Wedding Venues” by Washingtonian magazine, Morrison House, Autograph Collection, offers an extraordinary Old Town Alexandria wedding venue in northern Virginia.
Guests delight in the intimate nature of a stay here where interacting with the staff and other guests comes naturally. The beautiful Federalist-style building is tastefully decorated with a nod to Alexandria’s Colonial past while embracing a modern look and makes for remarkable receptions and photos. A literary touch can be found in the hotel’s library and elegant in-room writing desks. Catering is provided by The Study, the hotel’s signature restaurant, which serves fresh seafood and other locally sourced American cuisine.
Accommodations and Additional Information:
- Watermark Ballroom hosts social functions up to 80 attendees
- The Study’s elegant bar and restaurant can be reserved for private receptions and events
- Intimate destination weddings in a classic Old Town setting
- Alexandria’s only AAA four diamond hotel
Let us take care of the details, large and small. You will have our undivided attention as we help you plan and execute a flawless wedding in Old Town, Alexandria.