Mary M. Gates Learning Center at United Way Worldwide
In the heart of historic Old Town Alexandria, Virginia, just minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and downtown Washington, DC, the Mary M. Gates Learning Center (MGLC) provides a comfortable and convenient space for community and business leaders to meet for education, training, collaboration and innovation. Covering two stories with more than 8,000 square feet of meeting space, this state-of-the-art learning facility is equipped with cutting-edge technology enabling the highest quality virtual and in-person meetings.
The Mary M. Gates Learning Center at the United Way Worldwide offers a 150-seat auditorium with video conferencing capabilities, six river-view meeting rooms, video broadcast rooms, lounge and “de-stressing” areas, a well-equipped business center and complimentary internet service. The large naturally-lit atrium and outdoor patio, with spectacular waterfront views, is a sensational setting for any business event.
Looking to host a virtual meeting?
The MGLC is equipped with the following technology to enable the highest quality virtual and in-person meetings:
- High-definition video conferencing to facilitate face-to-face communication with colleagues across the globe
- High-speed wired and wireless Internet access
- Conference call capabilities
- Flat screen monitors and high-definition projectors that allow presentations to be displayed and broadcast
- Webcasting for streaming video of presentations, meetings, and web/video conferences to the Internet for large or global audiences