Lorien Hotel & Spa
- 1600 King Street Alexandria, Virginia
Lorien Hotel & Spa stirs up a perfected recipe of luxury meets whimsy. Sprinkle in a dash of our Alexandria hotel’s distinctive urban-retreat vibe, and you’ve found the ideal place to rest your weary head in Old Town Alexandria. Our boutique property’s 107 guest rooms, including 16 suites, offer highlights from plush robes and Frette linens to 24-hour in-room dining and minibars stocked with local gourmet treats.
To support a work-play balance, Lorien Hotel & Spa presents newly renovated meeting spaces that encourage creativity and collaboration in a laid-back way; think natural light permeating the four meeting rooms and 5,600-plus square feet of event space, state-of-the-art equipment and attentive staff that assist with all your needs. Additionally, our social events leave an impression, thanks to carefully-curated rooms, delicious catering from Brabo and private courtyards and terraces that offer easy access to fresh air and spectacular views. Lorien Hotel & Spa can comfortably accommodate up to 100 guests for seated events or 125 for receptions.
Location Information and Transportation:
- 2 blocks to King Street Metro and Amtrak station
- 5 miles to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- 6 miles from downtown Washington, D.C.
- 20 minute walk to NSF
Accommodations and Services:
- 107 guestrooms, including 16 luxurious suites
- Complimentary daily continental breakfast for one (1) person with room rate
- Brabo Restaurant unites contemporary American fare with European and French techniques and flavors
- Complimentary high speed internet
- Complimentary fitness center
Meeting and Banquet Facilities:
- Over 3,000 square feet of traditional event space. An additional 4,000 square feet of unique suite level meeting and event space is comprised of indoor and outdoor spaces
- One function room with access to a private brick terrace
- One stylishly appointed meeting room with flexibility to turn into two smaller meeting spaces and ready access to an elegant terrace
- Private dining space in our adjacent restaurant
- State-of-the-art audio/visual equipment and support
- Spacious terraces provide unique outdoor venues for small receptions of up to 35 guests
- High-speed wired and wireless Internet access
- Copy, fax and print services
- Capacity: accommodates 75 meeting; 100 banquet
Individual Reservations: To book your reservation online, please click here.