Holiday Inn Alexandria Carlyle
The Holiday Inn Alexandria at Carlyle welcomes each guest to its convenient location off the Capital Beltway / I-95. Our charming, full-service hotel is just a block from the Metro for fast and easy travel to Old Town Alexandria, Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) and the Washington, D.C. area.
This Alexandria hotel is ideal for corporate travelers because of its proximity to Michael Baker Engineering, Hoffman Town Center, the US Patent & Trademark Office and other businesses in the DC area. We offer free local shuttle service and free parking to all guests to save money on travel costs. Our hotel also has ample meeting space, free high-speed, wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Location Information and Transportation:
- 250 steps from National Science Foundation building
- Walking distance to Eisenhower Metro – one block away
- Complimentary shuttle to NSF building and Old Town, Alexandria
- Airport accessible through Eisenhower Metro
Accommodations, Services and Facilities:
- Full service restaurant Bistro Eighteen90
- On-site business center, open 24 hours a day
- Free Wi-Fi and parking
- 3,300 square foot ballroom and beautifully landscape outdoor courtyard space
- Maximum Capacity: 500
Individual Reservations: To book your reservation online, please click here.
Group Reservations (8 or more guest rooms): Please contact Portia Hood, Director of Sales at [email protected]; (571) 366-7651.
- Catering: Cherry Decena, Catering Manager; [email protected]; (571) 366-7544
- For restaurant reservations, please call (571) 366-7607