- Old Town Alexandria, Virginia
One of the few remaining Richardsonian Romanesque houses left in Alexandria, Hobson Hall is located adjacent to Lee-Fendall House Museum & Gardens, an elegant event venue and popular setting for weddings.
Hobson Hall features:
- Four bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms
- Luxurious master bedroom with crown molding, sophisticated lighting, a large walk-in closet, and an ensuite bathroom
- Gourmet open kitchen with a professional, eight-burner gas range with double ovens and a pot filler
- Original architectural elements
- Chic parlor with baby grand piano
- Two dedicated off-street parking spaces
- High-end coffee setup with a grinder, coffee/espresso maker, and all the fixings
When you’re ready to venture out, all of Old Town Alexandria’s renowned shops, museums, and dining establishments are just steps away.