Hilton Alexandria Old Town
Located in historic Old Town, Alexandria’s most conveniently located hotel to the King Street Metro and Amtrak stations, the Hilton Alexandria Old Town offers the ultimate in luxury, sophistication and value. Savor the quaint charm of one of the D.C. metro area’s most historic districts—perfectly preserved in every aspect of the hotel’s design—without sacrificing modern-day functionality.
Host a corporate meeting, social event or wedding reception surrounded by picturesque settings and superb service. Located in the heart of Alexandria and steps away from the metro, the Hilton Alexandria Old Town hotel is the perfect venue for all meetings and events. The hotel offers 10,000 sq. ft. of flexible function space to accommodate intimate meetings of five to grand galas or wedding receptions of 220 with dance floor.
Location Information and Transportation:
Accommodations and Services:
- Guest rooms include a Presidential suite, 13 executive suites, 37 executive level rooms and two executive meeting suites
- King Street Tavern, an American gastropub featuring hearty American comfort foods with a local twist plus more than 30 beers and 14 wines by the glass
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Business center
Meeting and Banquet Facilities:
- 10,000 square feet of function space, able to accommodate up to 400 guests
- Ten meeting rooms, with a variety of flexible sizes and configurations
- Grand Ballroom, featuring 3,800 square feet of newly enhanced, elegant event space
- Impressive pre-function space, with updated lighting
- Outdoor courtyard and patio to accommodate up to 125
Individual Reservations: To book your reservation online, please click here and enter corporate ID N4270224.
Group Reservations: Please contact Andrea Tyler, Complex Senior Sales Manager at [email protected]; (703) 842-7045.