- Old Town Alexandria, Virginia
When you stay at circa-1808 Brockett House, you’ll find yourself fully immersed in the rich history and inimitable architectural heritage of Old Town.
Brockett House features:
- Four spacious bedrooms with luxury bedding; three full bathrooms
- Contemporary, well-equipped kitchen with a gas range, gas oven, and microwave
- High-end coffee setup with a grinder, coffee/espresso maker, and all the fixings
- Impressive formal dining room – includes everything needed for entertaining, from place settings to serving dishes
- High-speed internet, Wi-Fi enabled printer, HD smart TVs, Alexa virtual assistant technology in every bedroom
- Outdoor patio with seating and gas grill for BBQs
Though you’ll find plenty to keep you busy in Old Town, all the thrilling big-city attractions and cultural institutions of Washington D.C. are a short drive away. This location truly gives you access to the best of both worlds — small town allure and urban excitement.