- 5 Cameron Street Alexandria, Virginia
01 | 07
Honoring the heritage of the Chesapeake Bay with a modern interpretation of a classic coastal tavern Blackwall Hitch is the perfect setting for your wedding party, bridal shower, rehearsal, and other events!
We deliver an ambiance of relaxed sophistication, with service that pampers and delights and food that is simple, fresh and delicious. There are no rental fees to book rooms, just a food and beverage minimum.
Blackwall Hitch offers a variety of spaces for weddings:
- The Captain’s Quarters is our private dining room. It has floor to ceiling windows that overlook the Dockside Patio and Alexandria Waterfront. This room seats 36 guests at our farmhouse dining tables. There is a TV in the Captain’s Quarters that can be used to display a slideshow or monogram during the event.
- The Crow’s Nest is our mezzanine, perched high above the main floor of the restaurant offering stunning vistas of the Potomac River and a bird’s-eye view of the entire restaurant below. The space boasts a full bar, and soft leather sectional sofas fill the center of the “nest” with plenty of dining tables around the perimeter. There is table seating for 42 not including the bar and sofa lounge areas. It can hold up to 80 for cocktail-style event.
- The Oyster/Wine bar and King’s room is our largest dining area. It has a bar, two long kings tables that can be used for hors d’oeuvres or dining, and seating for dining. This area of the restaurant seats 60 in the tables and booths, and up to 95 including the king’s tables and the bar. If you are having a cocktail-style event, this space can hold about 125 guests.
- The Bridge is a semi-private space that can accommodate up to 60 people for a seated event. It overlooks the docks at the waterfront and has a great view of the Woodrow Wilson Bridge.
- We offer full buyouts of the restaurant on a case by case basis. The restaurant can accommodate up to 300 people inside and 415 including the front and back patios.