- March 29, 2023 6:30 PM - 8 PM
- 317 Hooffs Run Drive
NEW DATE: 3/29/2023
Make beautiful spring inspired cookies while sipping on delicious, award winning cider in this all ages, beginner level cookie class!
Here’s what’s included in the class:
- 6 cookies in 3 designs,
- 3 bags of royal icing,
- All the tools you need like a scribe, parchment paper, and paper towel,
- A box to take your completed cookies home,
- Group presentation of introduction to decorating plus tips for each cookie design,
- A full color printed packet with step-by-step picture instructions, tips, and hints for success (yours to keep!), and
- A delicious Lost Boy Cider/taxes/gratuity (non-alcoholic options available, I also love their apple juice).
- As a bonus you also get royal icing and sugar cookie recipes and 10% off to go orders!
This is a beginner level, all ages class, so grab a friend (or two!), a family member, or that special someone in your life for a great evening out.
Cancellation policy Everything is made (and bought and ordered and printed and packaged) just for you! everything is made (and bought and ordered and printed and packaged) just for you! As a result, cancellations must be received by Tuesday, March 21 for a full refund. Between March 22 and 24 , a partial refund of $20 will be issued. There are no refunds for cancellations between March 25 and 28. Good news is that you still get the cookie kit and class materials! We’ll work together to schedule pickup at my home in Annandale, 22003 by March 31. ***Please note that since Lost Boy Cider is open on Tuesday just for this event, we will have to cancel if there are less than 30 attendees, so be sure to bring some friends!
Got questions? Please check my FAQs for other details or shoot Sugarcoated an email at [email protected] Learn more about Amalea and Sugarcoated Bakery at www.sugarcoatedbakeryva.com and our wonderful host, Lost Boy Cider, at www.lostboycider.com.